Are you wondering what are the stages by which you can contribute to the levelling of the electric grid by your energy consumption management? Here is what happens when the system needs your action:
1. The national transport controller foresees a problem in the grid’s stability and requests the issue of a levelling order from the aggregator.
2. The aggregator modulates the consumption and/or the production of its client portfolio to increase or decrease energy use.
3. Customers implement (manually or automatically) the modulation plans.
4. The difference in the energy quantity is used by the national transport operator.
5. Customers are paid for each modulation performed.
Using the innovative Demand Response opportunity, your company has access to the dispatching services market (dispatching services market, MSD) and comes to support consumption/supply peaks.
When you make available the production capacities, especially, if they are highly flexible and managed in aggregated form, you become part of an advanced group of companies which become important players in the national energy system.