Change the way you use energy
Turn energy into your competitive advantage
Your strategic partner for energy solutions
We are a new energy company dedicated to accelerating the renewable energy transition. We help businesses gain a competitive advantage with our power flexibility and demand response programs.
Power flexibility provides significant and cost-effective capacity to the power grid, creates a new revenue stream for businesses and puts downward pressure on electricity pricing for all consumers.
With flexibility and other energy management programs, we harness transformative technologies to create simple, intuitive solutions for a better way forward.
About Enel X
Enel X harnesses transformative technologies to create simple, intuitive solutions for people, cities and businesses. We have more than 3,000 employees worldwide focused on sustainable innovation that rises to the challenge of tomorrow.
We are leading the global energy transition, with three primary objectives:
- To meet customer goals for reduced energy costs and the decarbonisation of their energy use
- To provide flexibility to the electricity grid to allow for smooth integration of increasing quantities of renewable energy and distributed energy resources
- To act as an accelerating agent for the electrification of diverse uses of energy
We’ve been in Australia and New Zealand since 2004 and currently work with more than 200 businesses across diverse industry sectors.
Leverage operational flexibility to improve your bottom line
Strategically shift when you use electricity from the grid to earn revenue and reduce energy costs.
Power flexibility can come from on-site generators, temporary adjustments to equipment energy usage, or new technologies like energy storage.
We are the flexibility market leaders, providing turnkey services that offer maximum value across multiple flexibility opportunities.
An innovative approach to energy purchasing
With changing market conditions and technologies, there are new ways to improve your energy purchasing outcomes. Our expert team helps businesses find new ways to approach energy purchasing, with a focus on lower long-term electricity costs and price risk exposure. We help you:
- Optimise when you contract your price for energy (progressive purchasing)
- Optimise electricity consumption in relation to underlying wholesale prices
- Competitively source energy on the best terms
An important piece of the energy future
Batteries will play a critical role in balancing renewable power on the grid in the future. As prices drop, on-site batteries will unlock significant cost savings for businesses.
We are an early mover, with a proprietary optimisation engine that can maximise the value of storage.
Today, we offer:
- Sophisticated simulation of what storage can do for you
- A shared savings approach where we own the project and unlock immediate savings for you
The electric vehicle is the future
There are already four million electric vehicles on the road worldwide, with a rapidly increasing adoption rate. Our mission is to become a key player in global electric mobility. We offer electric vehicle charging stations and services around the world, focussing on the orchestration of intelligent charging.
As the electric vehicle market develops in Australia, we’ll leverage our global experience to bring innovative products to market.