What we offer
Enel X offers industrial and commercial companies an Energy Diagnosis Service, also known as an Energy Audit. This service allows the analysis of consumption and the determination of the level of efficiency of a production site or part of it. The Energy Diagnosis shows how a company consumes energy and where it is necessary to intervene to improve its use.
The Energy Diagnosis is the first step to gaining an overall view of the production system, and is carried out in phases:
- phase One: collect and analyse all the data on the use of energy of the various vectors (electricity, gas, oxygen, etc.)
- phase Two: design of the energy model of the companies and identification of which metering systems to install and where to install them.
These systems usually communicate with a remote system that gathers the data and, depending on the energy model, produces the first level reports.
Enel X also offers an energy consumption monitoring platform which gathers, analyses and indicates spending on energy. This platform, called Energy Management System, offers awareness of consumption and makes it possible to discover all the information on consumption, spending and actions to be taken to guarantee improved energy efficiency.
Characteristics and functions
With the Enel X Energy Diagnosis Service, an EME assists the client at all times, taking care of:
- the energy analysis and the identification of the energy model
- the supply of the metering system, where required, and support with the acquisition of data from existing systems
- the acquisition and analysis of data on the Enel X monitoring system
- the generation of the first monthly reports
- the development of the Energy Diagnosis.
Performing an Energy Diagnosis for your Company/production site, enables:
- a detailed analysis of the level of efficiency
- an increase in energy efficiency in final uses
- an improvement in energy efficiency in terms of costs/benefits
- the obtaining of a better guarantee of compliance with compulsory legislation
Working with Enel X also means working with an organisation with a decade of experience in the sector and a dedicated team of professionals.
How to request the service
For further information or adhesion to the service, we invite you to fill in the form on line. Our experts are at your complete disposal to explain the service and to answer all your questions.