/apps/enel-x-digital-ecosystem/templates/page-service-local

Do you want to apply for the public Lighting program?

CONTACT US

What is the Public Lighting Funding Program?

Street lamps for public lighting contribute not only to the aesthetics of the town, but also to an energy consumption friendly to nature and people, as well as to a new vision of the digital city. Enel X enables the power of inventors and fine tunes the technologies created by them so that any city or commune in Romania can enjoy a better life through energy efficiency. If you want to apply to the AFM Public Lighting program to modernize the urban system of street and pedestrian street lighting, Enel X is the best choice.

How it works?

The program on boosting energy efficiency and smart energy management in public lighting infrastructure was pioneered by the Administration of the Environment Fund (AFM) for a purpose that guides us at Enel X: more energy efficient public lighting systems.

The competition aims for more and more administrative-territorial units to use LED products with a high level of energy efficiency, as are our innovative products. Once more and more communes, towns and municipalities will streamline their public lighting network, air quality will improve, following the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.

Do you want to modernize the public lighting infrastructure, replacing the light bulbs with LED bulbs and take control of the light flow through a remote management program? Apply to the Public Lighting Program with Enel X! We will facilitate the transformation of your locality through business-ready solutions based on progressive technology.

With Enel X, your project has the best chances of success, because our synergic solutions support the eligibility of the project, as defined by AFM, for example:

  • You will demonstrate a minimum energy saving of 40%, given that our LED products have a much higher efficiency

  • You will become the user of a dimming/remote management system or, as we call it, a remote-control technology, through which you will be able to adjust the brightness of the entire infrastructure 

The program budget will be determined soon.

The enrollment period is being fixed.  energetică.

The AFM program, which supports the local public administration to finance the transformation of the public street, road and pedestrian lighting system, has among the eligible expenses:

  • the design and technical assistance costs

  • the consultancy costs

  • from the main investment - the purchase and installation of high energy efficiency LED illuminators

  • from the main investment - purchase and installation of the digital dimming / remote management platform, through which the luminous flux of any point in the smart public lighting infrastructure can be adjusted

Enel X will be in almost every stage of your financing, from the design of the project eligible for the AFM Public Lighting program to its implementation. You will have as a strategic partner a technology leader, which will contribute to the success of your project in the community: energy efficient quality street light, which contributes to the safety of residents with minimal costs for the budget and environment.

The basic investment for achieving the objective of modernizing the public lighting systems in the Romanian localities so that the public lighting infrastructure is energy efficient may include:

  • Acquisition of efficient LED illuminators for the urban network of lighting poles

  • Purchase of the remote management platform

  • Purchase of the works in the electric installation to implement the upgrades

  • Purchase of consultancy, design and project management

For public lighting infrastructure modernization projects in communes, towns and municipalities, public sector applicants can receive funding of up to 90% of the project value through this dedicated AFM program, while the remaining 10% must be covered from their own sources.

Depending on the number of inhabitants, funding is allocated as follows, in maximum amounts for each project:

  1. For administrative-territorial units with less than 4,000 inhabitants, Lei 500,000

  2. For the administrative-territorial units with more than 4,000 inhabitants, Lei 1,000,000

How it works

Required documents

You can download the useful documents for public lighting program below:

The AFM funding guidelines

The public lighting program

DOWNLOAD