For energy efficiency increase projects, public sector applicants can finance up to 100% of the project value through this dedicated AFM program, limited to the amounts set for each application category.
In 2021, the program includes not only educational institutions amongst the beneficiaries, but also:
- Any public building managed by the administrative-territorial unit that applies to the program, for example the buildings where the town halls and clinics are located.
For one financing session, the maximum amount that can be awarded to an applicant, through one or more financing applications, is:
- For communes with up to 5,000 inhabitans - 3,000,000 lei
- For communes with over 5,001 inhabitants - 6,000,000 lei
- For cities - 8,000,000 lei
- For County Councils - 14,000,000 lei
- For municipalities of rank 0 - 14,000,000 lei
- For municipalities of rank 1 - 14,000,000 lei
- For municipalities of rank 2 - 10,000,000 lei
- For the territorial-administrative sub-units of Bucharest - 12,000,000 lei
Whether you represent a public institution in a commune, a town or a municipality, Enel X will facilitate the energy transformation of the public building you have chosen to apply to the AFM funding program for energy efficiency and smart energy management.