Our family of Juice products
- “Enel X JuiceShelter”: a new concept bus shelter which is also a smart or multifunctional area can include video surveillance cameras (with alarms for abandoned objects, people counters, etc.), USB ports for smartphone/tablet charging, e-bike and e-scooter charging sockets, info points or advertising displays, integrated photovoltaic panels, Wi-Fi hotspots and much more besides.
- “Enel X JuicePark”: the smart photovoltaic canopies for car parks, which provide charging for cars, scooters and bikes. A version is also available for electric public buses
- "Enel X JuiceBike": the station is convenient and easy to use. It consists of a totem and a rack for charging e-bikes. The JuiceBike solution, however, can be made even greener still by integrating photovoltaic panels to power the charging station. An information totem can also be added in order to provide useful information about the city to locals, tourists, JuiceBike users and passers-by alike.
- "Enel X JuiceMedia": a digital screen incorporated directly into the two charging stations. Information, communication, advertising, entertainment and electric charging are all provided through a single solution: a winning formula for creating a smart, digital environment.
- “Enel X JuiceLamp”: the perfect example of a multipurpose street light which combines latest generation public lighting integrated with no less than two e-vehicle charging stations. Discover more
Resources for your city
Find out how to use Enel X's energy as efficiently as possible
The Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome has a new, more energy-efficient and aesthetics-focused lighting system created by Enel Sole with the support of the Fondazione Endesa