Enel X’s Utility Bill Management provides a variety of different features to help your organization reduce costs, improve visibility into operations, and better manage your utility bill data. Here is an overview of the features available to Enel X customers.
Three Ways to Process Your Bills
There are three different ways Enel X can process your bills: before they are paid (pre-payment), after they are paid (post-payment), or directly (bill-payment).
- Post-Payment: You submit already paid bills to Enel X. Availability: Global
- Pre-Payment: Enel X receives unpaid utility bills from suppliers and returns Accounts Payable files to you for processing. Availability: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany
- Bill-Payment: Enel X receives unpaid utility bills from suppliers and pays bills on your behalf. Availability: US
The following services are included in all Utility Bill Management (UBM) packages.
Historical Bill Audit and Ongoing Bill Validation
To set a baseline for utility usage, spend, and KPIs, Enel X will perform a historical bill audit for 12 months of utility bills. Our team will perform up to 66 checks and audits on each utility bill received.
A centralized database provides your organization with:
- A common platform for data across global sites
- Global emissions factors to convert all consumption data into CO2
- Global exchange rates to convert all bills into your reporting currency
ENERGY STAR Integration
With Enel X’s ENERGY STAR data manager, you can:
- Calculate ENERGY STAR score estimates for customer buildings
- Automatically update Portfolio Manager each month with new utility bill information
Enel X Connect: Cloud-Based Application
Our cloud-based application enables you to:
- Gain 24/7 access to audited utility bill data from any location
- Create multiple user logins
- Assign permissions or access levels for different users
Business Intelligence Tool
The Business Intelligence Tool within Enel X Connect displays several customizable dashboards and data visualizations for different users, including:
- Financial Dashboard
- Sustainability Dashboard
- Site Dashboard
To help you make sense of your bill data, Enel X provides standard and customized reporting, including:
- Budget performance with cost and consumption breakdown
- Peer group reporting with custom KPIs
- Weather-normalized consumption based on heating and cooling degree days