In addition to its new LED product, Enel X is also offering a further advance in public lighting: remote control solutions that will provide citizens with a better public lighting service by improving reliability and safety plus the possibility to enable a wide range of value-added services.
We have developed two different systems to remotely control and manage the status and parameters of your lighting system in a smart and responsive manner!
- Stand-alone remote control, which enables monitoring of the electrical distribution board
- Point-to-point remote control, which allows the remote monitoring and management of each individual street light
These solutions are essential tools for managing and controlling systems in a reactive and smart way and offer many significant advantages for the service manager, the most important being:
- Monitoring and diagnosis of actual energy consumption (e.g. for applying for White Certificates)
- Detection of anomalies or inefficiencies
- Possibility of remotely managing faults and resetting pre-established power levels (for point-to-point remote control solutions)
- Possibility to enable further value-added services (e.g. adaptive lighting, video surveillance, environmental monitoring…)
The Control Room
Light points are managed and data is displayed via a simple, intuitive user interface and display called the Control Room, which has a plethora of different functionalities designed to help you become more familiar with and control and manage your lighting system more efficiently.
- For each light point a wide range of different data can be consulted (e.g. operational status, connectivity status, operating hours, angle and temperature readings, …)
- Turning on/off or dimming lights
- Remote setting of functional parameters
- Definition of threshold levels for alarms and alerts
The purpose of the control room is also to provide an interconnected service that supports and assists public administrations in decision-making and management.
The different functions, in fact, make it possible to share data, personalise informative dashboards, produce reports and access multimedia content, thus enabling a wide range of services that are useful for the entire community.
Resources for your city
Find out how to use Enel X's energy as efficiently as possible