The Enel X offer is designed for buildings interested in implementing at least one of the following upgrades on the communal parts of the building:
installing thermal cladding on the external walls
improving the seismic risk rating by 1 or 2 rating levels (for buildings in zones 1, 2 and 3).
In addition, the offer is aimed at buildings consisting of at least:
25 dwellings and with a central heating system (or independent systems in each apartment) and interested in implementing energy efficiency upgrades
9 dwellings and interested in implementing energy-efficiency or seismic upgrade projects.
The main upgrades for saving energy and improving the value of your property
THERMAL CLADDING ON > 25% OF THE HEAT-EMITTING SURFACE
The thermal cladding consists of a series of insulating layers capable of ensuring complete insulation, both thermal and acoustic. It is one of the most effective ways of improving the energy efficiency of buildings because it is able to reduce heat loss and damp, thus improving living comfort, reducing energy requirements and lowering energy bills.
CONDENSING BOILER (A-RATED)
A system that heats water for the heating system through the combustion of natural gas. It recovers some of the heat from the exhaust fumes, thus reducing costs and emissions.
A device for heating water for the heating system that uses electricity to absorb heat from a low temperature source such as the external air or hot water. It further reduces consumption with respect to a traditional condensing boiler.
Upgrades to increase seismic resistance and to improve the seismic risk rating by 1 or 2 rating levels (for buildings in zones 1, 2 and 3).
PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATION WITH STORAGE SYSTEM
Installation of photovoltaic systems that use solar energy to generate electricity, enabling savings on energy bills through self-consumption. The storage system uses batteries to store the electricity generated by the photovoltaic panels during the day. This energy is used during the night when the system isn't generating any energy and when the energy requirements increase.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE5
Installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure for individual homes or apartment buildings.
BONUS FACCIATE (Building Facade Bonus)
External cleaning or painting work, aimed at renovating or restoring an existing building’s+.external facade (not available for work carried out on surfaces facing out onto cloisters/courtyards/internal spaces except for those visible from the street or from public land).
SMART HOME1 3
Smart solutions capable of managing heating systems, even remotely, and enabling you to maximise the efficiency of your energy consumption by adapting it to suit your habits.
SOLAR PANELS FOR PRODUCING HOT WATER3
Solar panels which capture solar energy, store it and use it to heat the water.
WINDOWS AND DOORS5
Replacement of windows and doors which contribute to the thermal insulation of the building’s internal spaces. Upgrades of this nature improve energy efficiency by reducing heat loss to the outside, which in turn reduces the energy requirements for the entire building.
Restructuring, maintenance, preservation/restoration projects for individual homes or the communal parts of residential buildings.
1) For operations carried out before 31 December 2021.
2) For costs incurred (by apartment buildings, people, cooperatives, non-profit or voluntary organizations, social action associations, sports clubs and associations only for the part of the work that concerns the changing rooms) from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022. For the IACP (Public Housing Institute) from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2022 (the extension of the Superbonus until June 20, 2022 is subject to the definitive approval of the Council of the European Union).
3) Functionally independent and that have one or more independent entrances from outside.
4) Even if carried out together and at the same time as the “main” operations.
5) The 110% rate will be applied only when the work is carried out at the same time and together with the “main” work.
6) If the building is subject to environmental/landscape rules or to regulatory obligations, then the 110% detraction rate will be applied even if the “secondary” work has not been carried out at the same time and together with the “main” work, as long as the energy rating of the building increases by at least two rating levels, or, if this is not possible, one higher energy rating.
7) As defined in decree n. 1444 by the Ministry of Public Works on 2 April 1968.
8) Please refer to the “Answers to all your questions” section.
Do you want to take advantage of the Vivi Meglio offer? Find out how