Enel X offers integrated design, installation, and commissioning services for provide clients with solutions that can reduce their carbon footprints and generate their own power for on-the-spot consumption, thus reducing operating costs.
This system collects sunlight and uses is to create thermal energy. The energy is used to heat a liquid that flows through the collectors, which is then used to heat water for storage in thermal tanks, and subsequent usage.
Enel X uses energy efficiency to help enhance building management, as a core part of any Smart City. Existing residential and commercial buildings often lack energy efficiency at times of year when temperatures are very high or very low, mainly due to thermal energy loads (heating, hot water) and electrical loads (lighting and air conditioning).
Domestic Hot Water
Solar power and water accumulators can be used to create a water heating solution, which stores heated water for late use. It can be used for human consumption, mainly in bathrooms, showers, dish washing, etc.
- Helping the environment and boosting energy efficiency
- Providing a suitable image of Corporate Social Responsibility and care for the environment
- Standing out from the competition
- Offering implementation for the institutional sector
- Providing an optimized solution for water and fluid heating, industrial pre-heating, and climate control.
- Delivering solutions for schools, hospitals, Olympic swimming pools, and other commercial, industrial, and residential applications.