The energy industry is undergoing a radical trans formation as citizens, businesses, and governments try to mitigate the impacts of climate change.
New regulations, new market dynamics, and new technology make it harder than ever to navigate the complex energy landscape.
Enel X connects businesses to new opportunities in this evolving world. With over two decades of experience in North America, we find intelligent ways for companies to reduce their energy spend, manage risk, and improve sustainability.
Reduce energy spend and earn revenue
- Renewable energy power purchase agreements (PPAs) allow organizations to lower overall energy costs in many markets.
- New technologies such as energy storage and EV charging infrastructure offer cost savings and revenue opportunities by providing flexibility to the grid.
- With programs like demand response, companies can earn payments for using less energy when the grid is strained.
Manage exposure to risk
- Companies can hedge their energy portfolio against rising longterm energy costs by leveraging our expertise in energy markets and renewable energy PPAs.
- Resiliency solutions ensure that critical operations run smoothly even during times of grid instability.
- By adopting sustainability measures and greenhouse gas tracking now, businesses ensure little disruption if stricter emissions regulations are passed in the coming years.
- The ability to centralize and track all greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions data is the first step to effective action in any environmental initiative.
- New technologies and financial agreements lower GHG emissions, so that companies can do their part in limiting global temperature rise.
About Enel X
Enel X is the Enel Group’s global business line dedicated to developing innovative products and solutions in sectors that show the greatest potential for transformation: cities, homes, industries and electric mobility.