There is a lot of price risk growing in New England’s energy market, where prices are already 50% higher than the national average:
- Natural gas supplies are increasingly vulnerable during winter months
- Renewable Portfolio Standards are poised to double by 2030
- State programs are driving T&D charges
- Truly fixed retail agreements are increasingly rare (and less valuable).
How then can you protect your budget in 2020 and beyond?
Join our webinar Three Strategies to Manage Increasing Risk in ISO-NE on Wednesday, Dec 4 as Enel X Senior Market Manager Davide Gill-Austern explains the risks shifting to New England energy consumers and discusses the three best options to manage expense and budget volatility over the long-term. We will cover:
- What factors are driving the growing price risk in New England’s energy market
- What steps you can take to protect against seasonal vulnerability
- How you can protect your budget in 2020 and beyond