1. Controller and Manager of the Processing of Personal Data
1.1 Enel X Korea, with registered office at Junggu Tongilro 2-gil, AIA Tower 7, Seoul, Korea with business registry no. 120-88-08323 (hereinafter the "Controller"), as Data Controller, will process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on privacy and the protection of personal data and this policy.
1.2 When registering for various services or accessing them, the names of any other data controllers and managers will be communicated.
2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
2.1 The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Processing Subject and Methods
3.1 The Controller will process the personal data you have communicated or it has legitimately obtained from the Controller ("Personal Data"). In particular, the following Personal Data is processed:
- Contact data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and the content of the message you have sent, and other Personal Data that may have been provided to us during communications. We will process this Personal Data if you ask us questions, request information or send us communications of various kinds.
- Browsing data: the IT and telematic systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, certain data (e.g. the date and time of access, the pages visited, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet, the Internet address from which you connected to our Site, etc.), whose transmission is implicit in the use of web communication protocols or is useful for the better management and optimisation of the data transmission and e-mail system.
3.2 For the purposes of this policy, the Processing of Personal Data is intended as any operation or set of operations performed with the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
3.3 We inform you that this Personal Data will be processed manually and/or with the aid of computerised and/or telematic means.
4. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
4.1 The Controller will process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only in the presence of a specific legal basis provided for by the applicable law on privacy and protection of personal data. Specifically, the Controller will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases occurs:
- you have given your free, specific, informed, unequivocal and express consent to the processing;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
- in the presence of a legitimate interest of the Controller;
- the Controller is bound by a legal obligation to process Personal Data.
4.2 The following table lists the purposes for which your Personal Data is processed by the Data Controller and the legal basis of such processing.