EnergySMART Conference Certified to Provide LEED Credits
BOSTON, Sept. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of commercial, institutional, and industrial energy management applications and services, today announced that its annual EnergySMART Conference has been certified as a Provider of GBCI Approved Courses for Continuing Education. As a result, participants in the conference are eligible for up to 19 general continuing education hours and two Building Design + Construction LEED- specific continuing education hours. EnerNOC is offering a 50% discount to the conference for any LEED AP who registers prior to Wednesday, September 26, 2012 using the discount code LEED12.
"We have worked hard to build an agenda focused on actionable, practical strategies that leading energy managers can employ right away to drive energy savings and achieve sustainability results for their organizations. The fact that the Green Building Certification Institute has certified EnerNOC's program is a testament to the quality content we have put together," said Gregg Dixon, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
EnerNOC's third annual EnergySMART Conference will kick off on Monday, October 1, 2012, at the Westin Copley Hotel in Boston. The conference will convene world-renowned experts on energy management from the industry's leading organizations and includes three days of dynamic sessions addressing the bottom-line impact of energy efficiency measures, evolving demand response markets, energy procurement strategies, and energy management system integration.
A complete overview of the agenda is available on the conference website (www.energysmartconference.com) and features such topics as:
- Take a Ride on the LEED Train: Sustainable Design & Construction with Tom Abdallah, Chief Environmental Engineer at the MTA New York City Transit
- Next Generation Energy Efficiency Incentives with Steve Nadel, Executive Director of the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE)
- Capturing LEED Credits through Demand Response with Ross Malme, Partner, Skipping Stone, Bill Szekely, Consultant, Skipping Stone, and Suzanne Abbott, Chapter Operations Manager, U.S. Green Building Council, Massachusetts Chapter
In addition, the conference will feature keynote presentations from:
- Richard Crowther, Sustainable Energy Manager, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Daniel Esty, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
- Rebecca Henderson, Co-Director of the Business & Environment Initiative, Harvard Business School
- Adam Muellerweiss, Director, Energy and Climate Change, Dow Chemical Company
For more information on how to earn LEED Continuing Education hours at EnergySMART, please contact Rachel Perry at email@example.com.
EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for our utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive suite of demand-side management services that reduce real-time demand for electricity, increase energy efficiency, improve energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigate emissions. EnerNOC's Utility Solutions™ offerings, which include both Implementation and Consulting services, are helping hundreds of utilities and grid operators worldwide meet their demand-side management objectives. EnerNOC serves thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide through its suite of energy management applications including: DemandSMART™, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART™, continuous energy savings; SupplySMART™, energy price and risk management; and CarbonSMART™, enterprise carbon management. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.