With solar panels installed on the roof, corporate energy is self-produced

The design and installation of a 900 kWp photovoltaic plant on the roof of the headquarters of Emmegi SpA entrusted to Enel X

Published on 13 November 2019

With solar panels installed on the roof, corporate energy is self-produced

A “turnkey” photovoltaic system customised to meet the energy requirements of the head offices of Emmegi SpA, in Gioia del Colle. The contract that the company has signed with Enel X has seen work begin on the installation of efficient and sustainable solar panels for autonomous energy production.

The 900 kWp photovoltaic system was tailor-made for Emmegi by Enel X, which will take care of the design, supply, installation and testing of the photovoltaic panels and the inverters, which are latest generation. The plant will later be equipped with a monitoring system to enable surveillance of energy production remotely and by smart phone.  The client is always the focus for our teams in Offering and B2B sales, whose working synergy produces a winning formula when it comes to personalised solutions.  In this case, the tailor-made solution formulated for Emmegi will save 439,954 kg of CO2 emissions annually. This is not the only impressive figure, however, as the plant will also produce 1,192,288 kWh per annum. Of this, 78% will be used by the corporate headquarters at Gioia del Colle while the remaining 22% will be supplied to the grid, managed by Enel X as part of the exploitation of generated energy surplus service, thereby offering the client integrated management of the plant.

This energy solution removes the threat of imbalances and represents a leading light in terms of efficiency and sustainability, both environmental and financial, as the investment guarantees the client an annual benefit of 48% saving on energy expenses, in addition to the incentives outlined in the present legislation.

Read more news

News for businesses

Enel X to share its B2B expertise at the leading events on the energy transition and environmental sustainability

Eliano Russo, Head of e-Industries, the Enel X business line focused on corporate solutions, will be speaking at the leading energy-related conferences and forums

News FOR BUSINESSES

New success for Enel X in Italian demand response

61,2 MW of capacity assigned to Enel X at the latest auction as part of the UVAM (mixed enabled virtual units) project, confirming the leading position of Enel X in the Italian demand response sector.

News FOR BUSINESSES

Unieuro stores become sustainable, thanks to Enel X’s Demand Response services

Italy’s leading electronics and electrical appliance retailer has turned to the expertise of Enel X as a Balancing Service Provider for energy dispatching services planned for nine of the group’s retail points

news FOR BUSINESSES

Coffee gets a “solar” aroma with a photovoltaic system from Enel X

Cesare Trucillo Spa, a coffee-roasting business based in Italy’s Campania region since 1950, chose Enel X to create a photovoltaic system for its headquarters

This site uses profiling cookies, if you continue browsing you consent to the use of these cookies. For more information see our Cookie Policy

ACCEPT

MAYBE YOUR ARE LOOKING FOR...