- Benchmark accounts and sites to identify areas of high energy cost and consumption within your portfolio.
- Evaluate site-level cost-saving opportunities with the support of Enel X’s experts.
- Establish key performance indicators and produce simplified and standardised energy reports.
Why choose Utility Bill Management?
Gain visibility into your energy performance
Manage and track progress toward your sustainability goals
- Provide a single source to analyse portfolio-wide data from energy, water, and other utility bills to assess sustainability performance, identify areas for improvement, and establish key performance indicators.
- Aggregate emissions and resource usage data to calculate and report carbon footprint at the site and portfolio level.
- Ensure compliance with all current and future local energy benchmarking laws and disclosure regulations.
Improve your operational and process efficiencies
- Reduce man hours required to process large volumes of utility bills by receiving customised AP files.
- Digitise manual processes to ensure accuracy and reduce accounting errors.
- Support accrual accounting to better understand liabilities and manage cash flow.
Reduce your costs and avoid unnecessary utility bill charges
- Avoid costly late fees by outsourcing invoice management and bill processing.
- Identify, reconcile, and correct erroneous costs through bill validation
- Disaggregate monthly energy spend into price and consumption components to show energy cost drivers across your portfolio.