Prevention is key to stop failures, accidents and breakdowns from happening during the performance and operation of the company’s internal facilities. The timely reaction to occupational accidents, the increase in the safety of the members of your company, and the prolongation of the equipment’s lifespan depend on the maintenance of these facilities.
Enel X is aware of this need and, therefore, offers the best solutions for the optimal maintenance of your MV or LV equipment, capacitor banks, panels, cells, substations, transformers, among others. In addition, we offer any kind of maintenance that may solve the issues or meet the current needs of your company. These are the benefits of giving regular maintenance to your internal facilities:
- Promote energy saving.
- Avoid cost overruns due to unforeseen breakdowns or malfunction.
- Increase the lifespan of the equipment and prevent occupational accidents.
- Reduce the environmental impact.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of energy and reduce the risk of accidents.
This kind of maintenance allows you to be aware not only of the current state of your equipment, but also of the probable failures to which it is exposed, and will allow you to:
- Make decisions before a failure occurs.
- Change or repair a machine on a scheduled basis.
- Reduce losses due to unscheduled stops.
- Detect abnormal changes in equipment conditions.
Enel X repairs all the failures affecting the operation of your electrical system, and supplies the necessary inputs to ensure the efficient operation of your system.
Taking preventive actions to prevent irregularities in your electrical systems makes a difference when expanding your business. Enel X’s preventive maintenance services allows you to:
- Increase the lifespan of installed equipment.
- Reduce repair costs.
- Detect weak points in the installation.
- Strengthen the culture of savings.