Electricity, understood as one of the most commonly used forms of energy, requires the proper operation of electrical systems to ensure that everything works in the right way. However, temporary voltage variations, current unbalances and circuit overloads can jeopardise the proper functioning of your company's electrical installations, damage your equipment and affect the security of your employees.
To reduce electrical risks and ensure the proper operation of electrical installations, Enel X offers an Analysis of Electrical Parameters. With it, we will give you advice and the tools you need to save energy and protect your equipment without making large investments. Among the benefits of this service are:
- Improve the reliability of your electrical systems.
- Reduce unscheduled production stops and energy loss.
- Increase the lifespan of your equipment.
- Reduce corrective maintenance costs.
Do you know how our service works?
Specialised and certified technicians will connect a network analyser to the electrical installation component or equipment and then submit a report with recommendations to fix the problems detected, reduce electrical risks and ensure the reliable, safe and efficient operation of electrical installations. Our report includes detailed information such as:
- Voltage in steady and transient state.
- Current in steady and transient state.
- Voltage and current unbalance.
- Load level and active power.
- Power factor and reactive power.
- Wave quality and harmonic distortions in voltage and current.