Why purchase a photovoltaic system?
There are many and varied advantages to using a photovoltaic system. The main benefits are outlined below:
- Respect for the environment: zero pollution and greenhouse gas emissions during the energy production phase
- Cost-effectiveness: savings on energy costs thanks to self-consumption and the enhancement of the value of the property
- Reliability: systems have an average life span of 25 years and are easy to maintain
- Modularity: the system’s power output can be modified at any time, simply by altering the number of modules
- Independence: the ability to self-produce part of the electricity consumed when the sun is shining. Furthermore, if batteries are also integrated into the system, it is possible to store any surplus energy produced for subsequent use when required.