Discover the new Enel X Recharge App
Enel X Recharge is our digital product that makes it possible to manage all charging services on the public and private charging stations.
- Download the Enel X Recharge app from iOS App Store or Google Play.
- Register using your personal data or through a social login (Facebook or Google).
- You may create an account as a private user or as a company by including your VAT identification number.
- You may also use the service as a guest without creating an account.
- Insert your credentials (email and password) and choose “Remember Me” for quick access to Enel X Recharge whenever you want it.
- The Enel X Recharge app allows even faster access with Touch ID and Face ID.
*Only for devices that have these functions enabled.
- You may set up one or more profiles on your account, selecting the rate plan, payment method and preferred socket type.
- Activate a Private profile if you are a Consumer client: we will ask you to choose a rate plan for charging carried out on the network of public access charging stations.
- Activate a Corporate profile if you wish to charge a company vehicle. You will need to insert the coupon code provided by your company. Payment for charging will be debited to the company.
- Activate an Automotive profile if you have agreed a direct contract with a car manufacturer. The activation code will be supplied by the car manufacturer when you buy the electric vehicle.
- Activate a Special profile if your company has an agreement in place with Enel X. The activation code will be supplied by Enel X.
- The Wallbox profile is what you need for domestic charging.
- Find the closest charging station on the map.
- Purple pins (inverted-drop-shaped icons) mark the charging stations managed by Enel X. Grey pins indicate charging stations managed by other operators, at which it is not possible to request assistance from Enel X.
- The pins contain symbols. A purple pin containing an “e” identifies charging stations located in public access areas, while purple pins containing specific symbols indicate that the charging station is situated at a shopping mall, hotel etc. A purple pin containing a lightning symbol marks a Fast charging station with 50kW power.
- The colour of the badge indicates the state of the charging station: green – available, red – in use, grey – undergoing maintenance.
- Open the section with the charging station details to access to the most important information.
- The address and serial number of the charging station are at the top of the section.
- A red “Assistance” icon allows you to flag any problems encountered with the charging station. Not all charging stations are managed by Enel X (only those marked with a purple pin on the map).
- Check access times, the maximum power for each charging station and find out how far it is from where you are. Once you have selected the correct socket for your car the price per kWh will appear.
- All you have to do next is press the “Charge” button and start charging. You may book the socket for 15 minutes, if you have activated a “Premium Pay as you go” profile or a Flat rate.
- The charging session starts when you press the “Charge” button. You can monitor the amount of kWh charged and the duration of the session in real time.
- You may interrupt the charging session at any moment, simply by pressing the “Stop” button. Once charging is concluded, you will receive a notification and an email with a summary of the kWh charged and the duration of the session.
- If you are a consumer customer with a Private Profile,
you can choose to activate one of four different price plans offered with the
- Basic Consumption Plan: at the end of each
charge you will pay 0.45€/kWh for Quick sockets and 0.50€/kWh for Fast sockets.
- Premium Consumption Plan: in addition to the
basic low consumption plan, with a payment of an annual fee of €25, you will
have access to the socket booking service for a period of one year.
- Small Flat Plan: €25 a month for 60 kWh monthly.
- Large Flat Plan: €45 a month for 120 kWh.
- Basic Consumption Plan: at the end of each
Price plans are on promotion until 31/03/2019.
- You may consult the archive of your past charging sessions at any time, by accessing the icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page.
- You can see how many kWh you have charged in a week, month or time period of your choice, either as a list or as a graph.
- If you have activated the Flat Small or the Flat Large Plans, you will also be able to see how many kWh from your monthly amount are available.
- You can easily access all the screen with all the notifications received in the “Other” section.
- By dragging the notification to the left, you choose to indicate that it has been read. By dragging it to the right, you may remove it.
- You will receive a notification every time you finish charging, with a summary of the kWh charged and the length of the charging session.
Assistance and support
- Our Customer Service is available 24/7 to help you, should you require assistance. Call the toll-free number 800 069 850 for help with any problem.
- Go to the “Other” section and press “Contact an operator.” Choose the relevant category and describe your request or touch the telephone icon to call us.
- Are you having problems during a charging session? Press the telephone icon to call our toll-free number.
- Are you at a charging station that doesn’t work? Press the “Assistance” button on the information page relative to the charging station and fill out the form. We will assist you in solving the problem.
- It’s easy to link your Wallbox to the Enel X Recharge App: go to the “Other” section and click on “Add a Wallbox.” You will be guided in the procedure to configure the Wallbox on your smartphone.
- Once the Wallbox has been configured, it will be represented by an icon on the map, thereby making it easily accessible at all times.
- Thanks to Enel X Recharge, you can programme the start of your domestic charging. All you have to do is select the number of hours remaining before the start time and hook up your vehicle to the Wallbox.
- Remember that the cost of charging at the Wallbox will be applied directly to your utility bill and that you will pay for the amount you use according to the tariff in place with your residential energy provider.
Learn everything there is to know about electric mobility
The automotive world is changing and increasingly switching to electric. However, there are still some doubts and myths about this new sustainable technology to be dispelled.