Enel X JuicePass is an app that allows you to manage all the various charging services available at public and private columns.
You can access the app by registering or through your Facebook or Google profile or, alternatively, as an anonymous user
You can choose the profile most suited to your needs: private, automotive, business, domestic
You can choose the type of column you want and then locate it on the map, find out access times and costs, book your charge, monitor it live and also view your consumption history
The app works with all public columns compatible with Enel X charging, as well as private home and business stations
- Download the Enel X JuicePass app from iOS Store or Google Play
- Register by entering your personal data or using your social login (Facebook or Google)
- You can register as a private user or as a business (just include your VAT code)
- You can also use the service as a guest, without creating an account
- Enter your credentials (email and password) and choose “Remember Me” for easy access to Enel X JuicePass whenever you want
- You can access the Enel X app even faster by using Touch ID or Face ID *
*Only for handsets with this option
You can create one or more profiles for your account, choosing rate plans and payment methods
- Activate the Private profile if you want to charge your electric vehicle at stations in the Enel X network.
- Activate the Corporate profile if you need to charge your company car. Your activation code will be provided directly by your company.
- Activate the Automotive profile for your new car. Your activation code will be provided on purchase (only for participating car manufacturers)
- Find the charging station closest to your location on the map
- The Enel X network is growing all the time. Charge with our partners. Our stations can be found at hotels, supermarkets, shopping centres and are identified by a special symbol on the pin
- The colour indicates the status of the charging station: green – available, red – in use, grey – undergoing maintenance.
- Open the details section of the station to find out the most important information: address, serial number, accessibility, maximum power and distance
- Choose the best socket for your vehicle to see the established price
- Having problems? Press the Assistance button to let us know about any problems at the charging station and to receive support
- Once the socket has been selected, you simply start the charge by pressing “Charge”
- Reserve the station you prefer with the booking service
Valid from 1/06/2020
Tariff plans for Private customers (VAT included):
- Pay as you go Basic: at charging points in Italy 0.40€/kWh for charges at AC (Alternating Current) sockets, 0.50€/kWh at DC (Direct Current) sockets with power up to 50kW and 0.79€/kWh at DC sockets with a power greater than 50kW. Outside Italy, 0.50€/kWh for charges using AC sockets and 0.79€/kWh at DC sockets
- Pay as you go Premium: in addition to the Basic pay-as-you-go plan, an annual payment of 25€ enables users to benefit from the charging point reservation service for a period of 1 year
- Flat Small Plan: 25 € per month for 70 kWh monthly
- Flat Large Plan: 45 € per month for 145 kWh monthly
- The session starts when you press the “Charge” button. You have 90 seconds to connect the cable to the vehicle and start the charge
- The charge screen will provide real time information about the kWh supplied, the time spent charging and the power of the charge
- You can stop the charging session at any moment by simply pressing the “Stop” button. At the end of the session, you will receive a notification and an email with the summary of the kWh supplied and the duration of the session
- Access your charging history at any time, using the icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen
- You can see the kWh charged in a week, a month or a period of your choice, displayed as a list or a graph
- If you activated a Flat Plan, Small or Large, you will see the kWh remaining of your monthly availability
- The RFID Card is an alternative tool that allows you to start and stop charging without using the App
- It is easy to purchase, just enter a payment method and postal address
Assistance and support
- Our Customer Service team is available 24/7 to help if you need assistance. Call the toll free number 800 069 850 for any problem you might encounter
- You can also request support through the app, by selecting “Contact an Operator” in the “Other” section or while charging. One of our operators will then deal with your enquiry.
- It is easy to link your Wallbox to the Enel X JuicePass App: go to the “Other” section and click on “Add a Wallbox”. A guided procedure will assist you in configuring your Wallbox on your smartphone
- Once configured, your Wallbox will be identified on the map with an icon, making it easily accessible at all times
- With Enel X JuicePass you can postpone the start of your home charging session. Simply select the number of hours before the start time, the charging duration and connect your vehicle to the Wallbox
The service provided by E-GAP – the first operator to launch mobile charging for electric vehicles – is now available directly on the Enel X app.
If you need to charge your vehicle but don’t have enough power to get to the nearest Enel X charging point, E-GAP will come to your vehicle and provide the charge you need.Access the JuicePass and click on the VAN icon on the map to automatically access the E-GAP app.
If you find yourself in an area that’s covered by the service (currently there are two: Rome and Milan), you will merely have to complete the request and then you will be able to track the arrival of the VAN in real time.
The charging network
|Italy Total 9.025
||Abroad Total 23.205|