Enel X JuicePass App Business is the public electric vehicle charging service offered by Enel X Italia through a smartphone App available from IOS and Android stores in Italian and English, or through RFID cards. The service is available to users with individual or corporate VAT registration.
Subscription to the offer then involves choosing a rate plan and enabling the “JuiceNet manager” web portal for use by the company’s fleet manager.
Access to the JuiceNet manager Portal enables users to manage and monitor their entire e-vehicle fleet, the infrastructure and corporate charging services.
Fleet managers can manage two charging profiles, “Pooled cars” or “Assigned cars”.
The case of “assigned cars” refers to those users, the Drivers, who possess a Card and a code that enables them to access the Corporate tariff on the App, in some cases also a Wallbox with a specific car assigned to it.
The profile “Pooled cars” on the other hand, does not refer to specific users as the vehicles are intended to be made available to a number of users for occasional use. The profile involves a specific vehicle and a Card, but not a Driver or Wallbox.
- Download the Enel X JuicePass app from iOS Store or Google Play
- Register by entering your personal data or using your social login (Facebook or Google)
- You can register as a private user or as a business (just include your VAT code)
- You can also use the service as a guest, without creating an account
- Add all the information about your electric vehicle for a charging experience that is even more personalised
- You will be able to choose each time which car to use for the public charge or at home
- And filter charging stations on the map to view only those that are compatible
Choose the tariff plan that you prefer and finalise the account by adding your payment method
- With the tariffs available on the app you can charge your electric vehicle by choosing between a pay-as-you-consume metered plan or a monthly fee
- If you have an activation code you will be able to activate the pricing system tailored to your needs
- If you have a Corporate code you will be able to activate the tariff plan that your company has chosen for you
- Find the charging station nearest your current location by looking on the map
- The Enel X network is constantly expanding. Charge at our partners’ facilities. Our charging stations can be found at hotels, supermarkets and shopping centres and are identified with a special symbol in the PIN
- You can see the status of the charging station by the colour of the PIN: green–available, red– occupied, grey–under maintenance
- Open the detailed section for the charging station to find out the most important information: address, serial number, accessibility, maximum power and distance
- Select the appropriate socket for your vehicleIs there a problem? Click on Assistance to flag any problems at the charging station and to request support
- Once you have selected the socket, all you need do is activate the charge
- Reserve your preferred socket for 15 minutes with the reservation service
- The session starts when you press the “Charge” button. You have 90 seconds to connect the cable to the vehicle and start the charge
- The charge screen will provide real time information about the kWh supplied, the time spent charging and the power of the charge
- You can stop the charging session at any moment by simply pressing the “Stop” button. At the end of the session, you will receive a notification and an email with the summary of the kWh supplied and the duration of the session
*Electric vehicles images, available in the JuicePass app, are powered by EvoxImages.com
- Basic metered Plan: at charging points in Italy, 0.40€/kWh for charges in AC (Alternating Current), €0.50/kWh in DC (Direct Current) with a capacity up to 50kW and €0.79/kWh at DC sockets with a capacity above 50kW. Outside Italy €0.50/kWh for charges in AC and €0.79/kWh in DC
- Premium metered Plan: in addition to the basic plan, an annual payment of €25 enables you to access the socket reservation service for a period of one year
- Small Flat Plan: €25 per month for 70 kWh each month
- Large Flat Plan: €45 per month for 145 kWh each month
- You can access your charging history whenever you choose using the side-scrolling menu
- Visualise the number of kWh charged in one week, month or a time period of your choosing
- The RFID Card is an alternative tool that enables users to activate and terminate a charge without using the App
- Purchasing one is easy, simply insert the payment method and postal address for delivery
- Link it to your account and then you’re ready to charge
- And for Android smartphones the card is also available in a Digital version!
Assistance and support
- Our Customer Service is ready 24/7 to give you a hand if you need assistance. Call the Freephone number 800 069 850 for any problem
- You can request support also through the App, using the side menu or during the charge. One of our operators will handle your request
- Linking your home charging station to the App is easy: click on the icon in the top right corner and get started!
- A guided procedure will enable you to configure the charging station from your smartphone in just a few simple steps
- Thanks to the Enel X JuicePass you can plan your home charging. Just select the desired days and times, and connect your car
Learn everything there is to know about electric mobility
The automotive world is changing and increasingly switching to electric. However, there are still some doubts and myths about this new sustainable technology to be dispelled.