Energy management is a system of energy consumption monitoring that gathers, analyses and reveals the key data relating to energy use in terms of consumption, costs and other variables. It thereby provides a thorough rundown of a company’s energy scenario – an important factor that impacts every business sector – and helps clients to pinpoint the most efficient and effective actions to achieve substantial energy optimisation.
- Descriptive: visualise energy consumption by site or portfolio and compare various sites using standard and personalised performance indicators. A wide selection of adjustable dashboards for monitoring key information can be personalised with just a few, simple guided steps.
- Predictive: calculate and visualise consumption and cost forecasts.
- Advanced: automatically identify potential savings, through the comparison of actual consumption with models of ideal consumption created to reflect the parameters that really influence energy performance at the specific site.
- Monitoring of renewable production: visualise production data from distributed generation assets with analysis and graphics outlining the energy drawn from or fed onto the grid as well as self-consumption.
- Reporting: creation of personalised reports of various types (energy, sustainability, cost etc.). The platform can also monitor energy efficiency projects using international PMVP (International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol) standards.
Alerts: personalised configuration of email notifications to flag unexpected consumption during particular time frames, deviation from a predefined control width, the breaching of a critical threshold or an interrupted signal.
- Optimise corporate energy management.
- Visualise real time consumption and costs.
- Compare performance across various sites/buildings using personalised KPI.
- Identify energy inefficiencies by comparing real consumption with ideal consumption models created by Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
- Analyse key performance indicators, construction and monitoring of energy efficiency projects aimed at reaching specific optimisation and savings goals.
- Integrate parameters for the monitoring of photovoltaic plants and storage systems and also weather variables.
- Create virtual indicators from mathematical calculations using two or more acquired measurements.
How to request the service
To request more information, complete the form on the right.