The Energy Management System (EMS) is a platform for monitoring energy consumption that collects, analyses and reveals all the elements of energy expenditure (such as consumption, costs and other inputs), providing complete visibility of energy use. This is a crucial factor which concerns all sectors of business, and in this way the System helps clients to identify the most effective and efficient measures required to optimise their energy use.
- Descriptive: visualisation and monitoring of energy consumption at site level or a portfolio and comparison, using performance indicators, of various premises. Notifications in real time through emails/text messages in the case of anomalous trends
- Predictive: calculations and visualisation of consumption and cost forecasts
- Reporting: creation of various types of customised reports (energy, sustainability, costs, etc.)
- Advanced: automatic identification of energy inefficiencies, thanks to a real-time comparison between effective consumption and ideal models of consumption created using Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Production Monitoring: in addition to monitoring consumption, enabling the visualisation of production data from distributed generation assets
- Reporting: generation of automatic and highly customisable reports
Furthermore, the platform is also able to monitor energy efficiency projects based on International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) standards.
- Optimisation of corporate energy management
- Visualisation of consumption and cost-related data in real time
- Comparison of performance at different premises/buildings
- Automatic identification of energy inefficiencies through comparisons between real consumption and ideal consumption models produced using Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Identification of energy efficiency measures to facilitate decision-making.
- Analysis of key performance indicators, construction and monitoring energy efficiency projects with the aim of achieving specific goals in terms of energy saving and optimisation
In addition to the monitoring services, a wide range of additional professional services designed to guide the customer towards energy optimisation can be integrated:
- The development of customisable energy recommendations
- The development of personalised KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
How to request the service
To request further information please complete the form on the right.