Enel X, with the help of its own certified Energy Management Experts (EMEs), supports companies in the development of Energy Management Systems (EMSs) through:
- the identification of the current regulatory requirements relating to energy use, consumption and efficiency
- the completion of Energy Analyses and then Energy Diagnoses (which may also be used in accordance with the obligations outlined in the legislative decree DL102) at the site in question
- the definition of energy targets and milestones
- the definition of the organisational structure necessary for Energy System Management, and in particular the creation of a “permanent energy management group”
Our Energy Management Experts will collaborate in the preparation of the procedures to determine energy performance indicators, setting energy goals and milestones and managing the EMS documentation.
To support the Energy Management System, Enel X can also provide measuring systems and energy consumption monitoring software, in addition to taking care of their installation.
The company in question will then be able to choose whether to certify its own Energy Management System by obtaining from an accredited third party and independent certification body a regulation ISO 50001 compliance certificate for the EMS.
The Energy Management System Service enables clients to:
- receive detailed information about all energy aspects of their production facilities
- enjoy all of the benefits of the Energy Diagnosis
- obtain clear and structured procedures focused on energy efficiency. These will generate savings from the very first year of the procedure’s implementation.
How to request this service
For further information, fill in the form on the right.