Piedmont regional authority call for applications

Piedmont regional authority call for applications

Useful information

  • Loan, amounting to at least 80% of the project’s eligible costs, 75% of which shall be a zero-interest loan disbursed from regional funds, with the remaining sum (amounting to at least 25%) provided by bank loans;
  • Grant, up to a maximum of 20% of the project’s eligible costs, with a limit of € 500,000.00 for projects proposed by small, medium or large energy-intensive enterprises and of €300,000.00 for other types of companies.

Micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises are eligible for the concession, if classified in the Italian Statistical Classification of Economic Activities (ATECO) sectors: B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, N, S with certain exclusions.

  • Energy efficiency improvement activities: installation of high-efficiency cogeneration systems; projects aimed at increasing the energy efficiency of buildings in the local unit; specific replacement of low-efficiency systems and components with more energy-efficient models; installation of new, high-efficiency production lines (new energy technologies);
  • Installation of renewable energy systems: installation of renewable energy systems, or parts of such systems, to generate renewable energy exclusively used for self-consumption.

a. Supply of components required to modify processes or to install high-efficiency systems or building envelopes;

b. Installation and setup of systems, building envelope components and energy storage solutions;

c. Masonry work exclusively required for the systems/machinery for which the funding is assigned;

d. Technical expenses for planning and design (if incurred after the submission of the funding request), works supervision and testing. Technical expenses are eligible up to a limit of 10% of the total project costs as stated in the original request submission and, in any case, must not exceed € 50,000.00.

Enel X and its team of experts can carry out the energy efficiency improvement activities and assist you in managing the incentive request procedure by preparing the necessary documentation.

The content of this page is provided by Enel X Italia S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Enel X Italia”) for information purposes only and has no official significance. Enel X Italia expressly disclaims any liability relating to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the aforementioned content. No liability shall be ascribed to Enel X Italia for any direct and/or indirect loss incurred as a result of or connected to the use or to the provision of the information contained on this page. For any specific or detailed information, please consult the official documents issued by the competent authorities.