Apulia Regional Authority call for applications
Eligible investment projects must have a budget of no less than € 80,000 per local unit and must achieve an energy saving of at least 10% for every local unit covered by the investment.
Eligible costs regard:
- Costs for the purchase of new machinery, systems and various equipment, including expenses for masonry and similar activities that are strictly connected and indispensable to enable the installation of the systems and machinery (including but not limited to: machine bases, systems’ electrical panels and cabling, etc.);
- Engineering design (for the technical-economic feasibility study) and works supervision costs are eligible up to a limit of 5% of the overall eligible investment;
- Costs of drawing up the ex ante energy audit and the final report outlining the results achieved, up to a limit of 1.5% of the overall eligible investment and not exceeding a maximum amount of € 10,000.
The concessions shall be calculated, regardless of the total amount of the eligible project, on a maximum amount of € 4 million for medium-sized enterprises and € 2 million for small and micro enterprises. The investment plan financed by the fund shall be covered as follows: 30% loan from the Energy Efficiency Loans Fund (Fondo Efficientamento Energetico Mutui), 40% direct grant (for production facilities) and 30% loan from the lending bank.
The enterprise can request an advance payment of the direct grant, amounting to 20% of the eligible investment, if a surety policy is issued. The remaining 20% shall be released upon completion of the work and following a final check.
The concession may be requested by micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, as long as they are duly constituted and registered in the Business and Trade Registry on the date the concession request is submitted.
- Energy efficiency;
- High-efficiency cogeneration;
- Renewable energy generation up to a maximum of 70% of the average energy consumed over the three calendar years before the date of the request and, in any case, up to a maximum limit of 500 kW. The 70% limit includes the energy generated with any renewable energy systems already present on site.
The investment projects must include the type of intervention activities described at letter a) with a minimum primary energy saving of 2%.
With reference to the three financing Lines, “Energy saving” is defined as follows:
- Energy Efficiency Line - Annual reduction in the energy consumed (in all its forms) at the site in question, assessed at a comparable level of industrial/business activity (same number of finished products, same heating/cooling period, same number of working days, etc.), and when operating at full capacity, irrespective of how the consumed energy is produced (self-produced from traditional sources, self-produced from renewable sources, purchased from third parties, supplied to the site via national or local energy supply networks, etc.);
- High-Efficiency Cogeneration Line - Annual reduction in the amount of primary energy drawn from the energy supply networks assessed at a comparable level of industrial/business activity (same number of finished products, same heating/cooling period, same number of working days, etc.), and when operating at full capacity;
- Renewable Energy Sources Line - Annual reduction in the amount of primary energy drawn from the energy supply networks assessed at a comparable level of industrial/business activity (same number of finished products, same heating/cooling period, same number of working days, etc.), and when operating at full capacity.
Enel X and its team of experts can carry out the energy efficiency improvement activities and assist you in managing the incentive request procedure by preparing the necessary documentation.
The content of this page is provided by Enel X Italia S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Enel X Italia”) for information purposes only and has no official significance. Enel X Italia expressly disclaims any liability relating to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the aforementioned content. No liability shall be ascribed to Enel X Italia for any direct and/or indirect loss incurred as a result of or connected to the use or to the provision of the information contained on this page. For any specific or detailed information, please consult the official documents issued by the competent authorities.