When it comes to administering, managing, modifying or building the electrical systems of your company, it is crucial to have all the necessary information based upon which the electrical system is composed. A single-line diagram is the graphic representation that will allow you to know and understand the electrical drawings of a machine or equipment, for example: The distribution boards, protection devices, characteristics of the circuits that feed the loads, among others.
Among the main benefits of knowing the electrical system scheme, is expediting the maintenance and repair process.
What are the benefits of obtaining a Single-line Diagram Survey with us?
- You will know the number of electrical components of a residential, commercial or industrial facility, such as its electrical system (eg: transformers, generators, panels, protections, cables, pipelines, etc.).
- You will be able to make decisions in a much safer way and based on the knowledge of the installations, allowing you to identify their capacities, limits and electrical location.
- Relevant processes in the energy operation of your company.
- With the Single-line Diagram Survey you have all the information of the electrical system available for your control.
- You will determine what are the areas or components that may be affected by an intervention in the service.
What are the advantages of working with us?
Over 20 years offering energy solutions and accompanying Colombian companies in their growth and electrical infrastructure projects.
First public services company in Latin America certified in Oshas 1800, which supports the development of projects with qualified personnel and high occupational safety standards.
Guarantees for your works and projects: quality, reliability, RETIE and RETILAP certification (if applicable), compliance with regulations and financing through your energy bill.
Reduces electrical risks in the operation of your facilities and guarantees the proper functioning of your equipment, schedule your personalized consultation through our online form or by calling 6016000 option 1 in Bogotá or 01 8000 935946 countrywide.