Keeping your company's electrical systems in perfect condition allows you to avoid damages and possible economic losses due to some failure or malfunction. When developing a RETIE Evaluation, you will have the opportunity to know the probability and level of consequences to which your company may be exposed in the different areas of its energy facilities. Being one of the requirements regulated in resolution 90708 of August 30, 2013, this evaluation is also one of the obligations determined in the law through resolution 0312 of 2019 of the Ministry of Labor.
Currently and based on what was communicated by the Ministry of Mines and Energy, the current resolution is 40908 of September 5, 2018, indicating the validity and permanence of resolution 90708 of 2013, as amended. One of the frequent doubts about this assessment is if it is amended every year, and the answer is no.
The period indicated for the update of the facilities regulation is five years. However, its amendment and ratification is the responsibility of the administrative entity.
What are the benefits of this service?
- You will know the requirements of your company's electrical facilities.
- You can ensure the energy efficiency of your company.
- You will avoid human and economic losses.
- You will determine the total risk and failure exposure of your energy system.
- You will know the possible health risk and its consequences for the people exposed.
What can be done to obtain a positive rating?
To achieve a positive rating of the facilities built after May 2005, with the obtaining of a RETIE compliance certificate, issued by an inspection body accredited by the ONAC (National Accreditation Body of Colombia), you will need the following:
- Ensure compliance with the requirements on the electrical system.
- Detect and provide solutions to possible gaps that may be evidenced in this analysis.
- Improve the safety of your energy system.
- If a modification was made to your facilities, it is advisable to renew the certification so that it is executed in advance and positively.
What are the advantages of conducting a Comprehensive Energy Management Study with us?
Over 20 years offering energy solutions and accompanying Colombian companies in their growth and electrical infrastructure projects.
First public services company in Latin America certified in Oshas 1800, which supports the development of projects with qualified personnel and high occupational safety standards.
Guarantees for your works and projects: quality, reliability, RETIE and RETILAP certification (if applicable), compliance with regulations and financing through your energy bill.
Reduces electrical risks in the operation of your facilities and guarantees the proper functioning of your equipment, schedule your personalized consultation through our online form or by calling 6016000 option 1 in Bogotá or 01 8000 935946 countrywide.