Protection is essential when ensuring the future of your business. Through a Lightning Hazard Risk Assessment you can preventively take into account aspects such as location, number of people exposed, dimensions and geometry of buildings, risks associated with explosion or fire, among others.
Performing this assessment to standard allows you to mathematically determine the risk value of an electrical installation and the measures that must be taken to mitigate them.
The benefits of the assessment result include obtaining a design which is subsequently implemented in the lightning hazard prevention system.
What are the benefits for your business of conducting a Lightning Hazard Risk Assessment with us?
- You will have a real analysis of the risks that your company may face when exposed to lightning hazards.
- You will know the best measures to apply in case your electrical system is exposed.
- You will have a study that, in case you are are seeking to develop a project, will allow you to placs it in a safe location.
- You will control the electrical risks in addition to having a mandatory certification by the owner or tenant of a building according to RETIE Articles 10.6 and 35.
- You will avoid exposing your employees, supplies, machinery, equipment, and/or electrical services to risks.
- You can implement a lightning hazard risk protection system.
What are the advantages of working with us?
Over 20 years offering energy solutions and accompanying Colombian companies in their growth and electrical infrastructure projects.
First public services company in Latin America certified in Oshas 1800, which supports the development of projects with qualified personnel and high occupational safety standards.
Guarantees for your works and projects: quality, reliability, RETIE and RETILAP certification (if applicable), compliance with regulations and financing through your energy bill.
Reduces electrical risks in the operation of your facilities and guarantees the proper functioning of your equipment, schedule your personalized consultation through our online form or by calling 6016000 option 1 in Bogotá or 01 8000 935946 countrywide.