When there is an energy service failure, electrical plants are usually the main resource that a company has to face this eventuality. Continuous maintenance of your backup equipment will allow you to more efficiently manage your operation, avoid abrupt production losses in your business, as well as reduce the damage to your equipment.
That is why it is important to carry out a timely check of the equipment, even if it has not been used, in order to ensure its correct functioning at the time of an interruption in the power supply and to prevent future deficiencies in its operation.
At Enel X we offer you periodic and preventive maintenance of your electrical plant, and even 24-7 tele-management of your backup equipment.
¿ What are the benefits of performing your electrical plant maintenance with us?
- Having reliable equipment when required
- Monitoring the status of your backup equipment
- Comprehensive equipment maintenance
Ensure the continuity of your company’s energy supply, and avoid unnecessary losses due to interruptions in the operation, through our basic maintenance service with which:
- You will be able to use the full capacity of your backup equipment in case of an eventual power cut. Through a detailed inspection of the electrical plant we check its proper functioning and then make the necessary minor corrections. In each of the scheduled maintenance visits or corrective emergency visits, you will have the support of trained technical personnel
- After the service is provided, you will receive the report of the maintenance carried out and the status of your equipment, as well as the relevant recommendations to extend its lifespan.
Do you know the advantages of working with us? Find out here!
Over 20 years offering energy solutions and accompanying Colombian companies in their growth and electric infrastructure projects.
First Public Services Company in Latin America certified in Oshas 1800, which supports the development of projects with the highest standards of occupational safety.
- Quality and reliability in your works or projects.
- We deliver RETIE and RETILAP certified projects, when applicable.
- Financing options through your energy bill.
- Full compliance with current regulations
- Qualified staff
Reduce electrical risks in the operation of your installations and ensure the proper functioning of your equipment, schedule your personalized consultation by calling 6016000 option 1 in Bogotá or 01 8000 935946 countrywide.